The new electric cranes of cranes inherits the proven characteristics of the established GL series, except that all movements – luffing, slewing and hoisting – are electrically driven. Operations are more precise with smoother acceleration and decelerations.
Improved load cycle performance can be summarised as:
* the ramp time for each motion will be based on the load; this will optimise the response time of the crane
* response times will be shorter with operators achieving an almost immediate reaction
* crane operation will be step-less with maximum speed based on the load and outreach only
* the electric crane can keep the load in an exact position even with the brake open which makes it easy to handle the load
* in extreme high temperatures the crane system will automatically derate the performance to avoid downtime due to overheating *optimum power control and lower power consumption
It is typical of unique optimal structure in shortening the distance between the machine body and the beam tracks, applicable to operations inside fairy low buildings, especially suitable for use in temporarily erected plant buildings or on the sites where expansion of effective hoisting spaces inside the buildings is required.